If you didn’t like the size or the color, found a defect, realized that you placed your order in haste, or for any other reason want to cancel your order or a part of it, we will gladly accept a return.
The following conditions must be met for the return and the refund:
Return and Refund Conditions
- The item hasn’t been used
- The item maintains it’s original condition: no signs of wear on the jewelry, the tag is still attached, the packaging is intact.
- No more than 14 calendar days have passed since the purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on custom jewelry (e. g., name necklaces) or the jewelry that has been modified for you (custom size, plating color, engraving, etc.)
1. return process
- Email [email protected] with your order number
- We will respond with the list of all return options based on your location.
- We will subtract the return shipping cost from your refund. In case of a confirmed defect in the jewelry, the return ships for free.
- The refunds are issues to the same credit card used for the original purchase.
You should receive your refund within 10 calendar days from the date we receive your return. Please check with your bank if it’s taking longer.
Jewelry purchased from Poison Drop stores or website comes with a six-month warranty for manufacturing defect.
Manufacturing defects are rare. Before the jewelry reaches the stores and the site, several people examine it at different stages. We check the quality of all our jewelry, but sometimes we may miss something.
If the jewelry breaks during the warranty period and a manufacturing defect is found, we will exchange the jewelry for the identical new item or will send you a gift certificate for an amount equal to its value.
Plating wearing off is not a defect, but a natural aging process of your well-loved jewelry.
Plating is covered by warranty for 45 days. After this period we can re-plate the jewelry at your expense.
not Subject to warranty
Warranty service and refunds do not apply to the following cases:
- There are traces of mechanical damage on the jewelry;
- The conditions of storage and care have been violated;
- The changes occurred due to the natural wear and tear of the jewelry;
- A part of the jewelry: an earring, pendant or other detail is lost.
Email [email protected] and attach a photo of your jewelry.
We will be in touch to coordinate pickup.