A warranty covers manufacturing defects for up to 6 months from date of purchase on the Poison Drop website.
Manufacturing defects are rare. Before a jewelry piece gets into stores and is published on the website, several people examine it at different stages. We check the quality of all our jewelry, but on rare occasion we might miss something.
If a jewelry piece breaks within the warranty period and a manufacturing defect is identified, we fix it for free. If the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, we can fix it at your expense.
If a jewelry piece with a manufacturing defect cannot be repaired, we:
- exchange the piece for the same new one;
- issue store credit, if this item is out of stock.
Plating wearing off is not a defect, but a natural aging process of your well-loved jewelry.
Plating is covered by warranty for 45 days. After this period we can re-plate the jewelry at your expense.
Our Warranty Covers
Warranty service and refund do not apply in case of:
- signs of mechanical damage;
- improper storage and care conditions;
- natural tear and wear;
- missing parts of the jewelry piece: an earring, a pendant or another detail.